Already have an account?
login to EnterYourHours.com and open up a support ticket if you need help getting started. If you see an ID in the Details column
of the QuickBooks Web Connector, please include it in the support ticket. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not signed up yet?
Sign up for a 30 day free trial
to see how easily you can integrate your local QuickBooks with EnterYourHours.com.
If you are an EnterYoursHours.com account holder and would like to start using QuickBooks Integration, please follow these steps.
1. Download and install the free QuickBooks Web Connector:
Once installed, the
QuickBooks Web Connector can typically be found in the QuickBooks program group by clicking the Start button. DOWNLOAD IT HERE.
2. Login to EnterYourHours.com and navigate to the QuickBooks page:
At the top of the QuickBooks page, you will see instructions with a link to download your EnterYourHours.com configuration (QWC) file for the QuickBooks Web Connector. Download this file to your
3. Download your EnterYourHours.com configuration (QWC) file found on the QuickBooks page.
4. Double-click the QWC file you have just downloaded and from the menu, select "File" -> "Add an Application".
5. Start running updates between EnterYourHours.com and QuickBooks.
EnterYourHours.com will first need to "discover" what customers and items are available in QuickBooks for mapping, so it is
recommended that you run an update as soon as you've added the configuration file. To run updates between EnterYourHours.com
and QuickBooks, click the checkbox at the beginning of the row in the QuickBooks Web Connector. Then click the "Update Selected" button.
6. After running your first update, you will be able to create your mapping in EnterYourHours.com. This is accomplished by navigating
to the QuickBooks screen and accessing the appropriate tabs.